I asked Carlos to do 3 sites for me.I was told to pay half the amount and half when the sites are done.

Not even when all the sites were done, he asked for his other half of the payment. I asked him to finish and finalize my other sites he then threatened to shut down my current site which was my main income. There were multiple issues with all 3 sites. He collected all his money and its always been an issue trying to contact him to get anything fixed.

Once he collected his money, he then ignores phone calls, doesn't answer emails, and doesn't even bother contacting his clients back.PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN ANY BUSINESS AND HE IS THE WORST WEB DEVELOPER (IDK IF HE EVEN IS ONE) I'VE EVER WORKED WITH AND HE ONLY CARES ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sites By Carlos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sites By Carlos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare Sites By Carlos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sites By Carlos?

Comments

Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #1332535

Did you ever you ever get in touch with this guy? He did the same thing to me!!